I’ve been absent, and while I haven’t been posting here, I have been writing some things with this blog in mind. I am now home sick with the flu, though, and will get some things done here finally. Part of the problem is that I’ve been working on one monster of a post that really needs to be split up into two or three separate posts, which I’ve only realized today. This will make it much easier to get it out the door.[NB: As of August, 2018, most of the following is no longer accurate. A lot of it is still coming, but not in the same order]
I’m also working on a few additions to the site in general. Requests from the audience at large are always welcome, too.
So here’s what’s in the works:
- Post № 4: A look at relevant challenges and roadblocks
- Post № 5: A look at gumption traps (this is the longer part that needs to be its own post)
- Post № 6: Things learned in a recent visit with an attorney [update: will still write, but life’s weird so that’s not what happened with the posts]
- Post № 7: Getting more specific about actual business plans with photography and other services(because that previous post only hit on the importance of specificity, without getting very specific) [see previous comment]
- A timeline of everything that led up to all this, current stuff, and some future/projected things [gonna get to it?]
- Patreon support options for all you awesome people out there [yup]
- A page giving you all various options if you want to help me out in my quest to build an interesting life and career in my adopted homeland [yeah]
I’ll amend this post with links as these things go up, but if you want to stay abreast of it all, the best way is to subscribe to the blog using your RSS aggregator of choice (such as Feedly, the one I like). If you’d prefer to receive notification of new posts by email, please sign up at the bottom of this post or use the signup box in the sidebar. Please note, I don’t have that functionality going at the time of this post, but should soon. I mean, I have the flu, what else am I going to do?